- To get contracted, you must have an active health insurance license.
- If you do not have a license, click here.
Getting Contracted Considerations
- Are you currently appointed with Allwell?
- If so, how are you contracted?
- Are you contracted as an independent agent, a business entity or both?
- If you are currently appointed, will you need a transfer/release?
- If you have written business in the last 6 months, you will need to obtain a release from your previous agency in order to contract with ABC Producers.
- If you have not written business in the last 6 months, you can complete a new contract under ABC Producers.
- If you are not sure if you are appointed, click here.
How to Get Contracted